- Listed: December 2, 2011 3:51 pm
Unhealthy choices dominate the menus of several North American airlines, but some offer healthier fare. Photograph by: Mario Tama, Getty Images Air Canada and Virgin America offer the healthiest in-flight food, a new nutritional survey shows. The survey of 10 North American airlines’ menus reveals an overall small increase in healthy and low-calorie food choices since last year, says Charles Stuart Platkin, an assistant professor at CUNY School of Public Health at Hunter College in New York who has assessed airline food’s nutritional value in six annual surveys. Too many unhealthy items, though, dominate many airline menus, he says. "Airlines are still in the early stages of healthy…
753 total views, 2 today
- Business Database
- Get hottest deals on Amazon kindle only at Readershop
- We Sell And Buy Second Hand Computers.
- Data Entry Jobs In Pakistan At Home (20130106-414a)
- Magic Bullet
- Work at Home with No Pressure in India
- Air Cooler. Evaporative air cooler. Desert Cooler. Outdoor cooler. Industrial Coolers.
- Insidr Helps When Big Company Customer Service Can’t or Won’t
- Tanishka Insurance broking provides insurance solutions all over India.
- Top Moments: Dancing’s Lip-Lock, Grey’s Musical Medicine and a Top Chef Spy (omg!)