- Listed: December 2, 2011 3:51 pm
Unhealthy choices dominate the menus of several North American airlines, but some offer healthier fare. Photograph by: Mario Tama, Getty Images Air Canada and Virgin America offer the healthiest in-flight food, a new nutritional survey shows. The survey of 10 North American airlines’ menus reveals an overall small increase in healthy and low-calorie food choices since last year, says Charles Stuart Platkin, an assistant professor at CUNY School of Public Health at Hunter College in New York who has assessed airline food’s nutritional value in six annual surveys. Too many unhealthy items, though, dominate many airline menus, he says. "Airlines are still in the early stages of healthy…
664 total views, 3 today
- Environmental Monitoring system for server room & Datacenter. Temperature & Humidity Monitoring.
- How to join illuminati today +27784115746 johannesburg durban cape town gaburoni francis town botswana zambia USA/MALAYSIA/UK/LONDON/AUSTRALIA
- Earn up to Rs. 50,000/- through Mugdha Infotech Franchisee
- Tanishka Insurance broking provides insurance solutions all over India.
- Trek Session 9.9 Downhill Full Suspension, Specialized Epic FSR Expert Carbon WC 2014 Mountain Bike
- Apartments for Sale in Sobha City at Tirumanahalli Bangalore
- online data entry
- Commodity Trading / Equity Trading
- Get paid to Type Guaranteed
- End of era as Bollywood’s "evergreen" Dev Anand dies (omg!)