- Listed: December 2, 2011 3:51 pm
Unhealthy choices dominate the menus of several North American airlines, but some offer healthier fare. Photograph by: Mario Tama, Getty Images Air Canada and Virgin America offer the healthiest in-flight food, a new nutritional survey shows. The survey of 10 North American airlines’ menus reveals an overall small increase in healthy and low-calorie food choices since last year, says Charles Stuart Platkin, an assistant professor at CUNY School of Public Health at Hunter College in New York who has assessed airline food’s nutritional value in six annual surveys. Too many unhealthy items, though, dominate many airline menus, he says. "Airlines are still in the early stages of healthy…
804 total views, 1 today
- We Sell And Buy Second Hand Computers.
- ECB considers Championship reduction
- Enhance your glow with our spa service at ritual salon in Clearwater, FL
- Snoop Dogg, Warren G attend service for Nate Dogg (AP)
- This is really true!
- APPLE IPHONE 6 plus 16gb/64gb/126gb
- My Catwalk Australia
- Buy Electric Guitars
- Real home based part time job
- Aaron Hughes’ status as Northern Ireland legend assured