- Listed: December 2, 2011 3:51 pm
share The arrangement will reap Comcast $2.3 billion, with the deal partners also striking agreements that will see the cable firms and the telecom giant sell each other’s products. NEW YORK – Cable giants Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Cable along with smaller cable firm Bright House Networks have agreed to sell wireless spectrum to telecom company Verizon Wireless for $3.6 billion. The companies also struck agreements that will see the cable firms and the telecom giant sell each other's products. SpectrumCo, a joint venture of the cable companies, said Friday that Comcast will receive approximately $2.3 billion…
1026 total views, 1 today
- CONTROL TECHNOLOGIES (FZE)
- Data Entry Jobs In Multan (20130129-6472)
- Skye Boat Trips
- Tanishka Infotech provides its expertise in Web Designing and Development Solution all across India.
- Wholesale Pajamas For Women
- Save 90% on Brand Name Products
- Urgent requirement for Data Entry Operators at TMCS (Hyderabad)
- SAP BI Online Training
- Earn up to Rs.50, 000/- PM through open copy/paste work franchisee through Meeta consultancy private limited.
- Madonna to perform at halftime of Super Bowl (AP)