- Listed: December 2, 2011 3:51 pm
share The arrangement will reap Comcast $2.3 billion, with the deal partners also striking agreements that will see the cable firms and the telecom giant sell each other’s products. NEW YORK – Cable giants Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Cable along with smaller cable firm Bright House Networks have agreed to sell wireless spectrum to telecom company Verizon Wireless for $3.6 billion. The companies also struck agreements that will see the cable firms and the telecom giant sell each other's products. SpectrumCo, a joint venture of the cable companies, said Friday that Comcast will receive approximately $2.3 billion…
501 total views, 1 today
Login with Facebook only
- Bulk Email SMTP server for Rent, Dedicated Email Server, Email hosting…
- Online Lehenga Store
- Buy Apartments in Bren Trillium Bangalore
- ATS Marigold Luxurious Apartment Gurgaon
- Budget Skewed Towards Non Productive Sectors
- 600 Jobs Work From Home To Live A Better Life Style!
- Oracle Apps Financials Online Training
- Animation Photo art in T-shirt
- FREE! Excellent Bass Fishing Tricks..
- shree Travels and Transport Company.