- Listed: December 5, 2011 5:52 pm
NEW YORK – NEW YORK (Reuters) – Comcast Corp, the largest U.S. cable operator, will start selling Verizon Wireless products in four markets early next year, its top cable executive said on Monday. Comcast, Time Warner Cable Inc and Bright House Networks last week said they had reached a deal to sell wireless spectrum to Verizon Wireless for $3.6 billion in a transaction that will also see Verizon sell cable products and the cable companies bundle Verizon wireless products. Neil Smit, president of Comcast Cable, said his company will continue to compete with Verizon Wireless’ parent Verizon Communications Inc in markets where it offers its FiOS TV and Internet service. Time Warner Cable, too,…
1028 total views, 1 today
- Uninterruptible Power Supply. UPS. SIEL. G-TEC UPS. Liebert UPS. GE UPS. MGE UPS. APC UPS. Chloride UPS. G-TEC, Emerson UPS.
- Markets buoyed by euro crisis resolution hopes
- Cash Time Proudly Offers Personal Loam000063
- Commodity Trading / Equity Trading
- Data Wiping Services Company
- INVEST IN INDIA’S FASTEST GROWING STATE
- Recruitment Outsourcing, Training & Development, Campus Drive, Staffing
- Air Cooler. Evaporative air cooler. Desert Cooler. Outdoor cooler. Industrial Coolers.
- Mad Men’s Matt Weiner Sets Firm End Date: "That’s How Long the Story Is" (omg!)
- Get Paid Daily Online