- Listed: December 5, 2011 5:52 pm
NEW YORK – NEW YORK (Reuters) – Comcast Corp, the largest U.S. cable operator, will start selling Verizon Wireless products in four markets early next year, its top cable executive said on Monday. Comcast, Time Warner Cable Inc and Bright House Networks last week said they had reached a deal to sell wireless spectrum to Verizon Wireless for $3.6 billion in a transaction that will also see Verizon sell cable products and the cable companies bundle Verizon wireless products. Neil Smit, president of Comcast Cable, said his company will continue to compete with Verizon Wireless’ parent Verizon Communications Inc in markets where it offers its FiOS TV and Internet service. Time Warner Cable, too,…
1080 total views, 2 today
- i Robots Store & robotics parts, kits, arms, projects, equipments, Games, Toys, Accessories, Engineering
- Apartments for Sale in Bren Avalon at Marathahalli Bangalore
- Step2Well Fitness Club
- Best Online Jobs 2017 – Simple Data Entry Jobs( 3937)
- A great place to work too. (M003605)-(EOJ-Feb05)
- Free Work at Home Jobs – Unlimited Income.
- Industrial Dehumidifier. Marine Dehumidifier. Desiccant Dehumidifier. De-humidifier.
- Dehumidifier. De-humidifier. De humidifier. Portable Dehumidifier. Home dehumidifier.
- Enjoy $20 off for Entire Hair Service at Rituals Salon & Spa in Clearwater & Tampa, FL