- Listed: October 5, 2011 6:25 pm
Time is running out for Northern Ireland to rebalance its economy, a firm of business advisors said. PwC said the Northern Ireland Assembly needed more powers to regenerate business and guard against future cuts from Westminster. Its chief economist, Dr Esmond Birnie, told the Northern Ireland Economic Conference: “Northern Ireland’s past economic performance…
819 total views, 2 today
- Best and secure investment opportunity at pinup campaigns.
- Travel Agent Account Software, Umrah Software (USA2011123)
- Easy and simple part time job. Home based offline and online work!!!!!!
- Altenative Medicine
- Phosa Wants Economists to Help Ease Socio Economic Challenges
- Website designing and development.
- Dharmadasa, Sumathipala to run for SLC president
- Apartments for Sale in Mantri Serenity at Kanakpura Road Bangalore
- Select Your State To Learn its DUI (DWI) Laws
- INVEST IN INDIA’S FASTEST GROWING STATE