- Listed: October 5, 2011 6:25 pm
Reuters – Danish director Lars Von Trier said on Wednesday he faced charges for “possible violation” of French law that bans justifying war crimes after joking about Nazis and Hitler at the Cannes film festival in May.
916 total views, 1 today
- Tenn. man sentenced in hedge fund scheme
- Asva Computers All New Collection
- best computer education franchisee for computer training institute
- Attractive Jobs With good Salary Offer by THE UNITECH
- Abe Books
- Environmental Monitoring of Server room & Datacenter. Temperature and Humidity Monitoring.
- Freelancers wanted for Modeling, Ragging, Animation, Sound Compositing and VFX
- Make Income from home| without or registration fees | 8088776777 | Online Copy Paste Jobs
- Mobile Database
- Business Database