- Listed: December 2, 2011 3:51 pm
STAMFORD, Conn. (AP) — Frontier Communications Corp. is moving its stock listing to the Nasdaq from the New York Stock Exchange in a cost cutting move, the phone service provider said Friday. It will start trading on the Nasdaq on Dec. 16, keeping its “FTR” symbol. Frontier is facing challenges as consumers cancel their phone lines. In the Stamford, Conn., company’s most recent quarter, revenue fell 8 percent to $1.29 billion, while net income slid 30 percent to $20.4 million. Moving to the Nasdaq will reduce Frontier’s annual operating expenses, said CFO Donald Shassian in a statement Friday. Shares rose 4 cents to $5.68 in morning trading. on Twitter, become a fan on What do you think? Is…
745 total views, 1 today
- Comodo Wildcard SSL Certificate at $159.20/yr from TheSSLStore.com
- Indonesia Knowledge and beyond. Learn, Consult, Discuss with DR. RUDOLF TJANDRA.
- Water Leak detection system for server room and Datacenter.
- Explore Delhi Tourist Attractions with Best Tour Packages
- Close Control Unit. CCU. Precision Air Conditioner. Computer room Air conditioner. CRAC. Server room air Conditioner. Datacenter cooling. Emicon. Liebert. stulz, denco, airedale. 1
- Taylor wants three Tests against Australia
- Airport Taxi Services from London Airport to any where (10222)
- Jennifer Aniston’s Dad: Justin Theroux Is a "Charming Young Man" (omg!)
- Career Coach
- Make a Part-Time Living as an Ad Poster Isaac O