- Listed: November 23, 2011 6:49 pm
EUROPEAN stocks closed sharply lower overnight as a weak sale of German 'gold standard' bonds rattled investors. Dealers said investors were shocked by the bond auction in Germany, Europe’s paymaster, powerhouse economy and up to now, trusted safe haven for investors anxious to protect their money at all costs. They said the outcome highlighted eurozone strains as debate over the use of pooled euro bonds to tame the crisis intensified. The EU meanwhile was unveiling its euro bond plans, sparking a sharp riposte from German…
916 total views, 1 today
- SAP ABAP Online Training
- Industrial Training In Mohali
- Water leak detection system for server room & Datacenter.
- GET YOUR DREAM JOB NOW !
- Toys & Gifts Online (COJ235969)
- Want your child as brilliant as “Elbert Einstein” from his/her childhood? Come with us.
- New wave of Russian IPOs set for smoother ride
- Excel online jobs (zafareditor)
- We need data entry workers-Online Jobs seekers
- Whatsapp Clone