- Listed: December 5, 2011 5:52 pm
LONDON — Markets rallied further Monday on hopes that Europe’s leaders will agree on a plan to restore long-term confidence in the euro, saving it from collapse and averting global economic chaos. German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Nicolas Sarkozy appeared to have made headway in a meeting in Paris Monday. In a joint news conference, the two said they were looking to enshrine new euro rules in a new treaty, including sanctions against countries that have higher than…
1475 total views, 2 today
- ADD FREE MATRIMONIAL PROFILE AT JEEVANSATHI
- APPLE IPHONE 6 plus 16gb/64gb/126gb
- Ready to provide part time Work
- Indonesia Knowledge and beyond. Learn, Consult, Discuss with DR. RUDOLF TJANDRA.
- PART TIME ONLINE DATA ENTRY JOBS AT www.data-entry-works.com
- Messi backed for hat-trick
- Online Jobs in India – without any investment
- ERP Software Provider For Companies
- Part Time Job – Daily Work Daily Pay
- Air Cooler. Industrial Air Cooler. Eavaporative Air Cooler. Desert Air cooler.