- Listed: December 5, 2011 5:52 pm
ROME (AP) — Italy’s new premier urged lawmakers Monday to swiftly approve his anti-crisis remedy of new taxes, pension reforms and growth measures, saying the survival of the euro currency depends on whether Italy makes the “strong sacrifices” he is seeking. Premier Mario Monti, an economist whose technocratic government came into office last month to save Italy from financial disaster, told Parliament “there are no alternatives” to the measures adopted Sunday by his Cabinet. “The eyes of Europe and the world are concentrated on Italy and this hall,” Monti said in his speech to the Chamber of Deputies, ahead of a similar appeal scheduled for the Senate, Parliament’s upper chamber. “The…
988 total views, 1 today
- 10231 NEYVELI TOURS & TRAVELS | TRAVELS IN NEYVELI | TRAVELS IN PANRUTI | TRAVELS IN CUDDALORE |
- A Great Way to Earn Filling Forms jyo k
- Tanishka Insurance broking provides insurance solutions all over India.
- Best Fashion Design Institute and hobby class in Surat
- Data Entry Job
- Industrial Dehumidifier. Commercial Dehumidifier. Aerial Dehumidifier. Ebac Dehumidifier.
- Website Design and Development Company Delhi NCR, SEO, PPC
- Gulshan Tutors 0313-2263338 Academy of all areas in karachi.
- Part Time Work From Home Jobs
- Need Franchise Business partner in all state capitals