- Listed: November 23, 2011 6:49 pm
WASHINGTON-The average rate on the 30-year fixed mortgage hovered above its record low for a fourth straight week. But cheap mortgage rates have done little to boost home sales or refinancing. says the rate on the 30-year fixed loan fell to 3.98 percent from 4 percent the previous week. Seven weeks ago, it dropped to a record low of 3.94…
1064 total views, 1 today
- Explore Delhi Tourist Attractions with Best Tour Packages
- Perfect Long Range Metal Detector-MEGA SCAN PRO
- Best deal of Kindle fire HD at Readershop.
- German bank profit warning sparks global shares slump
- Simple copy paste Part time jobs & Daily Payment
- Nowinhome is one point solution for the buy/sell/rent or construction of dream house.
- Industrial Dehumidifier. Marine Dehumidifier. Desiccant Dehumidifier. De-humidifier.
- Voodoo spell
- DELICIOUS SUGAR FREE DESSERTS RECIPES BURST OF SWEETNESS IN A DIABETIC’S LIFE
- Urgent hiring for Freelancers, Animators, Website Designers & Concept writers