- Listed: November 23, 2011 6:49 pm
WASHINGTON-The average rate on the 30-year fixed mortgage hovered above its record low for a fourth straight week. But cheap mortgage rates have done little to boost home sales or refinancing. says the rate on the 30-year fixed loan fell to 3.98 percent from 4 percent the previous week. Seven weeks ago, it dropped to a record low of 3.94…
1032 total views, 3 today
- FRANCHISEE OF UNIX INFO SERVICE AT FREE OF COST* (K)
- Web Designing/Web Hosting/Domain Registration/Software Development
- Ad markets to outperform economy in 2012: report (Reuters)
- Static Transfer Switch. STS. 2 pole STS. 3 pole STS. 4 pole STS. Three phase STS. Single Phase STS.
- Commodity Trading / Equity Trading
- AD POSTING JOB AND PART TIME JOB.
- Swimming Pool Dehumidifier. Dehumidifier for Swimming pool
- Data Entry Outsourcing Projects
- Work at Home For FREE.
- We Provide Daily Work Posting Ads