- Listed: November 23, 2011 6:49 pm
NEW YORK-Europe’s spreading debt woes and slower manufacturing in China pushed stocks sharply lower Wednesday. The Dow Jones industrial average fell 180 points in midday trading. Traders worldwide were spooked by an auction of German debt that drew too few bids to sell all of the 10-year notes being offered. Germany has Europe’s strongest economy, and traders have bought its debt as a safe place to store value during turbulent times. The weak buying suggests that Europe’s crisis…
914 total views, 1 today
- Photo Booth Dubai
- Would you like to earn money each week for completing various clerical based projects and assignments from home?
- Hitachi Magic Wand
- NYC MOVERS
- Work at your home and earn guaranteed income
- Toys & Gifts Online (COJ235969)
- Christmas Parties 2013 (COJ239676)
- International Honeymoon Packages from India
- Ultimate Work at Home Pack.
- ITALIAN NEEDS USED POSTAGE STAMPS.