- Company Name: EF English First Swara Group
- Desired Experience: 1
- Position Type: Full time
- Compensation Type: Monthly
- Compensation: 22 days paid leave
- Street: Arjuna Utara Street No 1 Gedung Tomang Tol Lt. 4 Tanjung Duren Selatan
- City: Jakarta
- State: Jakarta
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 11470
- Listed: April 10, 2015 10:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
EF English First is a world renowned language institution and we now have ten schools in our group and the newest school no 10 in Bogor started in March 2012.
EF English First is a world renowned language institution and we now have ten schools in our group.
All of the schools are equipped with the latest in teaching aids, materials and educational multi-media technology. For more details regarding our schools, please visit: www.efjakarta.com
Indonesia is one of the most beautiful, fascinating and culturally absorbing nations in the world. As the capital city, Jakarta is a gateway to the natural and human treasures found throughout the islands.
As one of the largest groups of schools in Jakarta that continues to grow; we employ over 65 native speaking teachers. We are continually looking for EFL teachers with a minimum of CELTA, CTEFL , or other English related qualifications. In some cases other qualifications will be considered, depending on the nature and extent of experience. A few of our teachers are continuing to the next contract. Some are completing the contract and we will need replacement for them.
Our next available vacancies will be for May, July, August, Sept 2015
The ideal candidate will be someone who works well within a team, has a positive outlook, enjoys making friends and has the ability to adapt to living and working in a developing country.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package, which includes:
-Highly competitive salary allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia.
– 5 days work week ( 2 days off in a week )
– A return air ticket.
– 22 days paid leave.
– Accommodation assistance.
– Medical insurance.
– Incidental medical allowance.
– A renewable one year contract.
– The chance to work within a professional team teaching English to the highest standards in Indonesia today.
Please send your full CV, a recent photograph and contact details of two professional referees to:
HR Department EF English First Swara Group
Tlp : +62 – 21 – 5694 2002
Fax : +62 – 21 – 5694 2112
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.efjakarta.com
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, but regret that only those qualified will be contacted. However, all resumes received will be kept on file for future positions.
910 total views, 2 today
- Freelancers wanted for Modeling, Ragging, Animation, Sound Compositing and VFX
- Roundy’s Supermarkets files $230M IPO
- GET INSTANT LOANS HERE
- SINOTRUK HOWO Tanker Truck – water, fuel, oil, cement, powder, asphalt
- Life Size Models and Cardboard Cutouts
- Readercentral – A great seller of Kindle Paperwhite
- Commodity options
- melody wedding and party decorators.
- Ganesh Travels and Transport Company pvt.ltd