- Listed: April 1, 2011 11:22 am
By Zoran Milosavljevic BELGRADE, April 1 (Reuters) – Europe’s soccer governing body UEFA should impose a solution that would lift Bosnia’s suspension from Euro 2012, their coach Safet Susic said on Friday. Susic spoke to Reuters by telephone after UEFA and FIFA suspended the Bosnian national team and clubs from international football after the country’s football federation (NFSBiH) failed to adopt new statutes. “I think UEFA should come up with a solution and impose it on the Bosnian Football Federation because there is absolutely no chance that the NFSBiH might find a way out of the present deadlock and get the job done,” he said. “These people are incapable of running the NFSBiH properly,…
1101 total views, 1 today
- Online Jobs Work At Home World-Wide Opportunity (1263) .
- Reese Witherspoon Weds Jim Toth! (omg!)
- Buy Online Electronics Shield, ir Sensors, Metal, Modules – Suppliers and Manufacturers
- Education In Web Designing & Computer Diploma
- Get 100+ FREE Business idea at E2C (Earn 2 Clicks)
- AASTHA DENTAL CLINIC AND IMPLANT CENTER SURAT
- Expert Arc: Manufacturing & Repairing.
- Get a Free Nutritional Counseling Session from Dr. Machelle Perkins in Largo, FL
- Online Typing Jobs in India
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Dress Up as Batman and Catwoman (omg!)