- Listed: December 2, 2011 3:51 pm
NEW YORK (Reuters) – Verizon Wireless agreed to pay $3.6 billion to buy wireless airwaves from a venture of cable companies Comcast Corp, Time Warner Cable Inc and privately held Bright House Networks. Comcast, owner of 63.6 percent of the SpectrumCo LLC venture, will receive about $2.3 billion from the sale, Verizon Wireless said on Friday. Time Warner cable, a 31.2 percent owner of the venture, will receive about $1.1 billion from the sale and Bright House, a 5.3 percent owner, will receive $189 million. Verizon Wireless is a venture of Verizon Communications Inc and Vodafone Group Plc. (Reporting by Sinead Carew; editing by Gerald E. McCormick) on Twitter, become a fan on What do you…
977 total views, 1 today
- YOGA DENTAL CLINIC COCHIN, DENTIST
- Penny Matrix EBook of The Month Club On Steroids!
- Part time online job
- Local Packers And Movers Bangalore Household Shifting
- Easy Home Jobs ! 110148
- Get 20% OFF on Ceramicore 24cm Pan + Sani Skin Shop Online At Best Price in India
- ADD FREE MATRIMONIAL PROFILE AT JEEVANSATHI
- We are hiring “Ec0463
- Expert Arc: Manufacturing & Repairing.
- Work At Home And Earn Money By Mak Info Services