- Listed: December 2, 2011 4:21 pm
Verizon Wireless said Friday it had agreed to purchase spectrum licenses for $3.6 billion from a group of companies that included Comcast and Time Warner Cable, part of a push to meet growing consumer demand for wireless services. The company said that buying the 122 spectrum licenses, which provide the material needed to expand wireless networks, would allow it to improve its 4G products. All told, the licenses could serve a potential 259 million additional customers, according to the statement released by the companies. “Americans deserve excellence from a wireless service provider, and innovative wireless companies plan ahead in order to deliver on that expectation,” said Dan…
954 total views, 1 today
- Luxury Apartments for Sale in The Hermitage at Sector 103, Gurgaon
- SINOTRUK HOWO Bus/City Bus/Tourist Bus/Coach
- Tanishka Infotech provides its expertise in Web Designing and Development Solution all across India.
- Join our Data Entry ad posting program Now and Earn Monthly Rs.30000
- Cyprus to launch new offshore oil and gas search
- Customer Relationship Management
- Favourite Summer Dresses (N498134)
- Uninterruptible Power Supply. UPS. SIEL. G-TEC UPS. Liebert UPS. GE UPS. MGE UPS. APC UPS. Chloride UPS. G-TEC, Emerson UPS.
- Fine Art Auction (N497060)
- Appeal wholesale