- Listed: December 2, 2011 4:21 pm
Verizon Wireless said Friday it had agreed to purchase spectrum licenses for $3.6 billion from a group of companies that included Comcast and Time Warner Cable, part of a push to meet growing consumer demand for wireless services. The company said that buying the 122 spectrum licenses, which provide the material needed to expand wireless networks, would allow it to improve its 4G products. All told, the licenses could serve a potential 259 million additional customers, according to the statement released by the companies. “Americans deserve excellence from a wireless service provider, and innovative wireless companies plan ahead in order to deliver on that expectation,” said Dan…
895 total views, 1 today
- Air Cooler. Industrial Air Cooler. Eavaporative Air Cooler. Desert Air cooler.
- LA LAKERS Merchandise for LA LAKERS FAN
- Rate on 30-year fixed mortgage falls to 3.98 pct.
- LAUNCHING www.worldgoldinvestment.com
- Pay $2.95 and Earn up to $3,500 Monthly with Google and Clickbank
- Theater owners fuming over studios’ VOD plan (Reuters)
- Swann won’t quit one-day internationals
- Riviera International Centre
- SYDNEY TOOLS
- BA Online Training