- Street: 2222 Sedwick Drive
- City: Durham
- State: North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 27713
- Phone/Mobile no.: 800-223-8720
- Listed: April 8, 2013 10:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Produced and distributed by the Dartnell Corporation, this inspirational sales training program proves that the principles for building a championship football team apply to almost every facet of life, particularly selling.
These advice and wisdom apply just as well to today’s sales executives as they did nearly 30 years ago.
Vince Lombardi’s sales training program include:
- Talk from the customer’s viewpoint
- Translate features into benefits
- Give the customer a sense of urgency and a reason to buy now
- Organize sales materials in a logical way
- Use understandable explanations of the product or service, summarize the presentation, ask for the order
Apart from these principles, Lombardi reveals the methods and secrets that helped his team achieve its full, record-breaking potential.
So whether you’re a sales manager looking for a sure-fire motivator or a sales rep wanting to get that ‘sale’, this ‘Second Effort‘ is just right for you!
Learn to make the critical second effort and boost your sales performance with Vince Lombardi’s Sales Training DVD Second Effort. Master the sales skill and increase your numbers with our special sales training packages.
867 total views, 1 today
- Bryson reports surge in turnover
- Jennifer Aniston’s Dad: Justin Theroux Is a "Charming Young Man" (omg!)
- Cooperative Society, Cooperative Society Software, Society Software, Cooperative Society Software in Indore, Cooperative Society Software in Gwalior, Cooperative Society Software in India, Society Software in India.
- Christmas Parties 2013 (COJ239676)
- Buyer Bonus Network
- Sports Equipment (COJ239668)
- Brazilian artist plans street theater at High Line (AP)
- melody wedding and party decorators.
- Parttime job or Work From Home or Home Based
- iPhone 5 Application Development – Climb one step with newly Fifth generation