- Listed: October 5, 2011 6:25 pm
AP – Danish film director Lars von Trier says he’s facing charges of violating a French law against justification of war crimes over statements he made about Adolf Hitler and Jews during the film festival in Cannes.
1177 total views, 1 today
- Cheap Flights to Nairobi
- Spiritual Psychic Readings in Gauteng
- Rate on 30-year fixed mortgage falls to 3.98 pct.
- Custom Logo Design
- Legitimate Online Home Jobs – Data Entry Jobs @ www.onlinedataentryjobsinus.com
- DJ Galaxy and Event management
- Easily Earn 3000$ per month using short url of Adf.ly
- ONLINE DATA ENTRY-WORK AT HOME JOBS@www.onlinedataentryjobsinus.com
- Friday Focus, featuring Mark Hughes
- What The World Would Be Like If Digital Marketing Didn’t Exist