- Location: Indonesia
- Property Address: Jl. Soekarno Hatta, Kawasan GS L-207
- Street: Jl. Soekarno Hatta, Kawasan GS L-207
- City: Malang
- State: Jawa Timur
- Country: Indonesia
- Zip/Postal Code: 65141
- Listed: August 14, 2014 5:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
White charcoal is made by charring the wood at a relatively low temperature for some time, then, near the end of the process, raising the kiln temperature to about 1000ºC to make the wood red-hot.
The charcoal is then pulled out and quickly smothered with a covering of powder to cool it. The powder is a moist mixture of earth, sand and ash, and gives a whitish hue to the charcoal surface. This explains the name “white charcoal.”
The rapid rise in temperature, followed by a rapid cooling, incinerates the bark and leaves a smooth, hard surface. If you strike it, you’ll hear a clear, metallic sound.
1068 total views, 1 today
- traditional healer and astrology in johannesburg
- Buy Electric Guitars
- Need sales executive who can bring Advertisement
- Jodisearch.com (A Part of Tanishka Group) brings an end to your long and endless search for brides and grooms from all castes and religions across India.
- Womens Designer Clothing (COJ239676)
- essay writing
- Controlling fiscal policy ‘could cure region’s ills’
- Jennifer Aniston’s Dad: Justin Theroux Is a "Charming Young Man" (omg!)
- Ad Posting Jobs, No Sales Needed!
- online Copy Paste Jobs – Work form Home at your Free time