- Location: Indonesia
- Property Address: Jl. Soekarno Hatta, Kawasan GS L-207
- Street: Jl. Soekarno Hatta, Kawasan GS L-207
- City: Malang
- State: Jawa Timur
- Country: Indonesia
- Zip/Postal Code: 65141
- Listed: August 14, 2014 5:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
White charcoal is made by charring the wood at a relatively low temperature for some time, then, near the end of the process, raising the kiln temperature to about 1000ºC to make the wood red-hot.
The charcoal is then pulled out and quickly smothered with a covering of powder to cool it. The powder is a moist mixture of earth, sand and ash, and gives a whitish hue to the charcoal surface. This explains the name “white charcoal.”
The rapid rise in temperature, followed by a rapid cooling, incinerates the bark and leaves a smooth, hard surface. If you strike it, you’ll hear a clear, metallic sound.
989 total views, 2 today
- Samsung UN46ES7100 46-Inch 1080p 240 Hz 3D LED HDTV cost $500
- Indonesia Knowledge and beyond. Learn, Consult, Discuss with DR. RUDOLF TJANDRA.
- Brando Skyhorse getting PEN/Hemingway Award (omg!)
- Online Astrology Service Call +91-9872071798
- Typing Job, Copy Past Job, Offline Data entry job, Home based Job,
- Latest Twitter War: Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Vs. Teen Mom’s Farrah (omg!)
- Swimming pool dehumidifier. Dehumidifier for swimming pools.
- Stanley eyeing capital gains
- web development solutions & E-commerce website design
- Best Residential property in Noida extension